Sep 27, 2009

Mad Hatter's Tea Party Tablescape

Last night, our church had it's annual dinner where we get to host and decorate a table, no matter how over-the-top. Our table's theme was the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, and it gave me an excuse to pull out all my funky teacups! Mad Hatter Tablescape

I used thrifted teacups (held together with that gummy stuff you hang posters with), Martha Stewart tissue paper flowers, and butterflies from Michaels.
Tower of Teacups
This is my favorite teacup--found at Goodwill!
Drink Me
Another Goodwill find, just 99 cents.
Teapot
The napkins and plates were from the party section at Target, and the placemats were marked down at Kohl's
Cupcake I'll post pictures of the other tablescapes at the dinner later this week!

6 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Wow! This is so creative and fun. I love it!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Chanda- I cannot tell you how much I LOVE everything!! Oh my goodness! Tea cups- be still my heart! One of my most favorite things in the world!!! The colors are amazing and what a fabulous theme!

I am busy working on our swap and hope to have it in the mail by the 30th. Can't have the hostess being tardy- that would never do!

How do you get such lovely BIG pictures, Sweets? Lori

Jen R. said...

WHat a sweet tea party!

Kimberly said...

Chandra: I am sister friends with Lori over at Perfect is Boring. I love this post. You did a fantastic job on the table setting. Darling. Kimberly

Cathleen said...

What a wonderfully, whimsical table setting. Bravo! This blog was a great find for me, you should keep writing!

Anonymous said...

One word.. Great! Two words.. Very awesome!